Presented by Dr. John Gannage, MD
March 20, 2013 • Toronto
Drawing upon his extensive training and clinical experience, Dr. Gannage will discuss the Integrative Medicine approach to optimizing healthy brain development and function in children. His talk will emphasize key dietary and nutrition aspects, while explaining the importance of maintaining a healthy gut ecosystem and avoiding environmental contamination.
Presented by Baljit Khamba, ND, M.PH
February 20, 2013 • Toronto
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) can be feelings of sadness or blues often experienced in the winter months
- Learn the commonly expressed signs and symptoms of SAD
- Discover the benefits of using important vitamins and minerals to turn your winter around and fight SAD!
Presented by Dr. Ronald Reichert, ND
February 18, 2013 • Vancouver
- According to the Canadian Mental Health Association, 8% of Canadian adults will
- deal with major depression in their lives.
- Natural medicines, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs can be used either adjunctively or as an option to prescription anti-depressant medication.
- Learn about natural anti-depressants and their role in treating this chronic problem.
Presented by Dr. Meghan Walker, ND
January 23, 2013 • Toronto
There is an increasing awareness of the connection between our environment and our health. Rising incidence of infertility, cancer and chronic disease all share a common connection to our environment. Along with heightened capacities to detect exposures, functional approaches to detoxification also provide us with a much needed opportunity to remove stubborn toxins and protect our system as we move through the uncharted waters of an increasingly noxious environment.